Manager- SAP Traning Systems (J.O#10967ie)
Last Day to Apply: October 22, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time
MANAGER – SAP TRAINING SYSTEMS
SAP CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is North America’s third largest transit system and has been recognized as one of the top places to work in the GTA. Guided by a forward-thinking strategic plan, the TTC’s vision is to be a transit system that makes Toronto proud. The TTC’s recruitment efforts are directly aligned to its mission of providing “a reliable, efficient, and integrated bus, streetcar, and subway system that draws its high standards of customer care from our rich traditions of safety, service, and courtesy.
We are currently seeking a Manager – SAP Training Systems.
- Developing and managing the SAP training program for implementations and sustainment and ensuring alignment with the TTC corporate training goals and objectives
- Identifying key training requirements and leveraging existing training assets and resources
- Defining course outlines and training scenarios and developing training content based on business requirements
- Conducting assessments to identify operational limitations and gaps in training deployments
- Leveraging best learning practices, standards, and processes to ensure that value is created through development and deployment of training materials
- Leading design and development of new training materials and/or updating existing materials
- Delivering Train the Trainer, Tester, and End User training, as applicable
- Acting as ongoing post Go Live user resource
- Championing new training and development initiatives and promoting the training process, its outcome and ongoing results
- Defines and implementing optimal training curriculum for in-house applications supporting new processes and changes to business processes
- Participating in the TTC customer service Ambassador Program
- Treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers and employees with disabilities are accommodated and/or addressed (if applicable and within their area of responsibility) in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders so that they can fully benefit from the TTC as a service-provider and an employer
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- A University Degree, or College Diploma in a related discipline, OR a combination of education, training, and experience deemed to be equivalent
- Extensive experience designing, developing, and delivering SAP training for a large organization with measured success
- Extensive hands-on design and implementation experience in planning and deployment on at least 5 enterprise level implementations
- Strong knowledge in training curriculum development framework and methodologies
- Knowledge of training methods and approaches deploying business process and IT system related training
- Extensive training course development and delivery experience.
- Experience in delivering end to end training programs from requirements to training deployment
- Project management skills including the ability to multi-task and work under established deadlines.
- Autonomous and self motivated with experience defining and executing large-scale business and IT training strategies.
- Experience with training tools such as Workforce Performance Builder, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills and strong planning, organization, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to build collaborative, productive relationships with business stakeholders.
- You must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees
Annual Salary Range: $92,164.80 - $115,260.60 (Level 10) – 35 Hour Work Week
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted
At the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), we place a high value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day, and we keep Toronto moving with a dedication to service, safety and convenience that is unparalleled in our industry. We invite you to join our team in delivering on our commitment to creating a transit system that makes Toronto proud.
Hiring and selection preferences are not given in the employment of an employee’s relatives. Relatives of current TTC employees cannot be hired, assigned transferred or promoted into positions, where there is a potential conflict of interest due to relationship. If you are qualified for the position for which you are applying, you will be required to disclose the name, relationship, and position of any relative who is a current TTC employee at the employment interview.
The TTC is committed to fostering a positive workplace culture with a workforce that is representative of the communities it serves. Committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion, the TTC encourages applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resource- Employment Services at (416) 393-4570.