Customer Experience Analyst (Temp) (J.O#10629ie)
Last Day to Apply: March 19, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary Position
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ANALYST
CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
**This is a temporary opportunity for a period of up to December 31, 2018**
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is North America’s third largest transit system and has been recognized as one of the top places to work in the GTA. Guided by a forward-thinking strategic plan, the TTC’s vision is to be a transit system that makes Toronto proud. The TTC’s recruitment efforts are directly aligned to its mission of providing “a reliable, efficient, and integrated bus, streetcar, and subway system that draws its high standards of customer care from our rich traditions of safety, service, and courtesy.”
We are currently seeking a temporary Customer Experience Analyst.
- Supporting the implementation of enhancements that will deliver value for money for the TTC and ensure that the quality of the time customers spend with TTC meets the highest standards of transit worldwide
- Supporting the development and delivery of a customer proposition through research, analyses and preparation of various reports
- Analyzing different sources of information and data from various functional areas to identify trends, variances and gaps
- Supporting a diverse range of change activities and customer experience improvement initiatives, and identifying new and innovative ways of delivering customer service improvements
- Supporting the annual development of a customer charter and reporting on previous commitments
- Supporting the TTC's Customer Liaison Panel and acting as a resource to the Customer Liaison Panel with respect to corporate policies, procedures, practices and standards
- Participating in the TTC Customer Service Ambassador Program
- Responsible for treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers or employees with disabilities are accommodated and/or addressed (within their area of responsibility) in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders so that they can fully benefit from the TTC as a service-provider and an employer
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working in a customer focused environment, including identifying and responding to customer needs
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; and demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships, work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams and resolve conflict in a constructive, fair and consistent manner
- Proven ability to marry multiple data sources into meaningful conclusions and recommendations as well as ability to review incomplete data, and ask questions and problem solve to fill in the gaps and generate meaningful solutions
- Ability to interpret and use different information sources, and to effectively communicate them to decision makers
- Familiarity with marketing, organizational behaviour and collective bargaining concepts
- Well-developed organizational skills including ability to prioritize a variety of work, and handle change effectively and positively
- Ability to engage, collaborate with, and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Must have vision, commitment and enthusiasm for change, with the tenacity and resilience to challenge cultural norms and embedded behaviours to overcome opposition
- Familiarity with public transit services in Toronto, including current issues, challenges and opportunities
- Proficiency with PCs and computer applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related discipline and relevant work experience, OR a combination of education, training and experience deemed to be equivalent
- Must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees
Annual Salary Range: $64,082.20 - $80,116.40 (Level 7SA) – 35 Hour Work Week
At the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), we place a high value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day, and we keep Toronto moving with a dedication to service, safety and convenience that is unparalleled in our industry. We invite you to join our team in delivering on our commitment to creating a transit system that makes Toronto proud.
Hiring and selection preferences are not given in the employment of an employee’s relatives. Relatives of current TTC employees cannot be hired, assigned transferred or promoted into positions, where there is a potential conflict of interest due to relationship. If you are qualified for the position for which you are applying, you will be required to disclose the name, relationship, and position of any relative who is a current TTC employee at the employment interview.
The TTC is committed to fostering a positive workplace culture with a workforce that is representative of the communities it serves. Committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion, the TTC encourages applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resource- Employment Services at (416) 393-4570.