Manager - Service Centre Operations (J.O#10489ier) - Repost
Last Day to Apply: December 11, 2017
Employment Type: Full Time
MANAGER – SERVICE CENTRE OPERATIONS
SERVICE CENTRE OPERATIONS, SERVICE CENTRE DEPARTMENT
*If you previously applied during the original posting period of November 29 – December 1, 2017 no need to reapply as all applications will still be considered. Thank you.
Guided by a new and ambitious Corporate Plan, the Toronto Transit Commission, North America’s 3rd largest transit system, has embarked on a 5-year journey to transform into a transit system that makes Toronto proud. Our ongoing recruitment efforts are strategically aligned with the TTC’s corporate mission “to provide a reliable, efficient, and integrated bus, streetcar, and subway system that draws its high standards of customer care from our rich traditions of safety, service, and courtesy.”
We are currently seeking a Manager – Service Centre Operations.
- Providing leadership and operational oversight of the Service Centre operational activities, focusing on efficiency and accuracy
- Contributing to the transformation of Payroll and HR functions to support a customer focused Service Centre, including leading the development, implementation and maintenance of operational processes for the AskHR help desk
- Overseeing final approval of HRIS system transactions, ensuring payroll components are up to date and accurate; supporting the processing and validation of HR Events; collaborating to resolve complex scenarios and emerging issues; and overseeing position management within SuccessFactors
- Ensuring benefit administration and accounting functions are completed accurately and on schedule
- Supporting the development and delivery of service level agreements and key performance indicators that are aligned with TTC’s business needs; overseeing the HRIS/Payroll system landscape, including co-existences with Legacy systems; and ensuring that future development of HRIS systems is aligned to strategic objectives for HR
- Participating in the TTC Customer Service Ambassador Program
- Responsible for treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers or employees with disabilities are accommodated and/or addressed (within their area of responsibility) in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders so that they can fully benefit from the TTC as a service-provider and an employer
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of the design, operation and functioning of a high-volume service centre, including in-depth knowledge of relevant technologies and experience with case management technology such as AskHR, or similar
- Demonstrated strong leadership and coaching skills, and ability to effectively manage for results, including goal setting and measurement/monitoring of key performance indicators and team performance
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high demand, team oriented environment, with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong customer service focus and demonstrated ability to partner effectively with HR/Business groups to address key issues
- Strong analytical ability, with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Sound knowledge of HR policies and legislative requirements applicable to payroll and benefits
- A completed University degree in Business Administration or a related field combined with several years of experience in the operations side of an HR Service Centre/Contact Centre, or HR related discipline, OR a combination of education, training and experience deemed to be equivalent
- Supervisory experience in HR or Payroll
- Experience in a unionized environment working with various collective agreements is an asset
- Must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees
Annual Salary Range: $103,430.60 - $129,256.40 (Level 11) – 35 Hour Work Week
At the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), we place a high value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day, and we keep Toronto moving with a dedication to service, safety and convenience that is unparalleled in our industry. We invite you to join our team in delivering on our commitment to creating a transit system that makes Toronto proud.
Hiring and selection preferences are not given in the employment of an employee’s relatives. Relatives of current TTC employees cannot be hired, assigned transferred or promoted into positions, where there is a potential conflict of interest due to relationship. If you are qualified for the position for which you are applying, you will be required to disclose the name, relationship, and position of any relative who is a current TTC employee at the employment interview.
The TTC is committed to fostering a positive workplace culture with a workforce that is representative of the communities it serves. Committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion, the TTC encourages applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resource- Employment Services at (416) 393-4570.